|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, March 08, 2010
I WONDERED OFF TOO FAR. Yan went off to her Hong Kong world. && I'm still in Singapore, my world -_- Garett is busy with her attachment. & I'm still lazying around @ home. Being fat for this 2 months. Just making me sick. Arrgh, trying my very very best to not look fat. BUT always failed. Ass! Not really going to think about it, anymore. Anyways, going to off to other country this month. Not very far, just the neighbourhood country, Malaysia -_- Going there for fishing with my Uncle, Aunt & Cousins. Still.. Better than nothing. Must be grateful for anything/everything I've. OH DEAR, I CAN'T STOP SAYING I'M FAT! Oh shut up, me shut up! Sigh, anyways I'm going for a samll, tiny, lil shopping spree(: I just can't help it. Whenever, I go to this shop NETS. I'll just want to buy things inside -_- Cause the stuffs there are very pretty. And also trendy. Awww, I just can't wait to buy things! Paid for my course in Shatec already. Not going to say it anymore. Whenever I say, my heart ache. Alrighty, I'm going to sleep & going to watch show. Heehee. Bye(: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|