|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, February 01, 2010
YOU'LL ALWAYS OPEN UP YOUR HANDS & WELCOME US. I always love seeing people smile(: It feels good at the end of the day. Seriously, it does. Girlfriends, remember this photo? Is the best time when we are all together. Laughing, smiling, sad-ing. Knowing you guys for 4 years 1 month. Awww, I misses the times we had. --- Oh, went to visit my grandma on sunday. My heart aches alot. Cause grandma have to wear a very heavy thing to support her back. She have to wear it everywhere she go. Sigh, heart really very pain -_- Wants to cry loudly. Woowoowooowooo.. I'm gonna spent more time with her(: Watch channel 48 just now. & I saw this news. Lots of Hong Konger went to this shop. Guess what's that.. .......... ......... ........ ....... ...... ...... .... ... .. . Is a coffin shop. They are actually planning what coffin should they take. There's people even go in and sleep and try how confortable is it. I think they are very open. Plus, they are somehow joking with each other. Eventually, everyone will die. So maybe I shall go and see one too(: Haaa.. I think I'll take pink coffin. Must have a pillow inside. Hahaaaa.. Alright, I guess I've to off my computer. If not, mummy is going to scold sooner or later. Byess. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|