|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, February 20, 2010
WE REMEBER , WE CELEBRATE, WE BELIEVE. Went for mass on Wednesday. Ash Wednesday, is that day. I'm going to try my very best to make friends with my FOULS. Sounds challenging. But I gotta try, no matter whats. Grandparents(daddy's side) came to stay @ our place. So.. you know. Okay, about the interview not going to say much. Anws, I'm going to hang on this 2 weeks. I really simply hope that I'll have a positive answer then a Negative. Fingers-cross. Pray hard to God(: Dear God, please please help me! I needa your help seriously. Oh pretty pretty please. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|