|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
EVERYTHING IS DONE IS DONE. SO JUST THINK AHEAD, DON'T LOOK BACK! The lil girls(: Sitting nicely @ the long sofas. Heehee.. Natalie, she's a shy cute girl. Nicholas, Oh boy, playful boy as usual. New Babies in the family, Chervelle & Kayden Mak. Chervelle is a Cheerful baby while Kayden is a Blurry baby. Hahaa.. Anws, I love them all. All my cousins! Recently, there's a lot of people birthday. & I've yet wished them. Sorry guys. 7th Feb. Xun Nan. 11th Feb. Mummy(: As for her I gave her a Bunch of lovely, sweet roses. 21st Feb. Izabella, Kloie, Chermaine & lastly Nicole. Izabella, I'm sorry that I never go to your sweet 18th birthday. As, family people all came to my house for CNY. So I think I'll meet you again. Okay? So love yo muchie(: Heehee. Went for Shatec interview. And after a few days later, Ms V. called & say I might be able to go to higher Nitec. Is that a good sign or a bad sign? Cause I'm a lil confused. Maybe not a lil BUT very very confused. Every night, I would just as GOD what will my furture be. What is my next step of life. Will I be a better person after eveything? God, what's the answer? How am I suppose to find the answer. How am I suppose to know. I really wish an guardian angel comes to my dream and tell me everything! But I know somethings & sometimes it's impossible. But oh wells. Done with my worries. Goodbye. After all, I think I must be proud of myself. I love myself(: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|