|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, November 28, 2009
I wondered what my future to be like. Will it be rainy just like the weather now? I kept it to my heart for so long, & finally i broke down and cried. In fact, I wanted to just keep it to myself, not to show anyone is weakness side. But, i really cannot keep my tears back & cried in front of the Vice-principal. Is a lil embrassing -_- I always thought if I don't think about it & not say about it. No one will know & I can sort of like forget about it. On friday itself, I realise I'm not so great. I still have my weakness with me. I really wonder what my life will be. I don't like to grow up. Still, it can't change the fact of it. I keep telling myself, I don't think about growing up then I won't. But NO! Is so wrong now. I really hope i will be at my parents side always. No one i can trust.. Only, MY PARENTS! I really don't wish to grow up D: This year I;m 17 years old, wonder how long more can I be at my parents side. Forever?! I wonder how long more. I just miss how they teaches me. Cause there's no parents is as good as them. I promise that! Is really heart-breaking, seriously. A lil afraid when i think of this. Sisters are going to Australia i9n 12 hours time. I'll be all alone. In fact, I do not want to go to the airport tmr. I hate the departing part. i don't know why, but i tends to drop tears there. Sadly, is true. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|