|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
A LONG EVERLASTING LOVE, Which i don't really beleive. Hello(: I'm back from Malaysia, Dungun. A little photo to admire, well will upload the rest soon. A little sleepy now. Yawn. Newly-wed. Coming back to my uncle's place. Sisters. 2, 3, 1. Baby's daddy. Wearing the shoes for her. Is this a part of the tradition? The so-called brothers for the day. He's damn tall! Even i wear 3 inch high heels, I'm still short. We are slighty high(: Hahaa.. So you know. More pictures to go. Lots & Lots of pictures are coming up. Stay tuned. Monday, 19 oct 2009. Went out with my beloved Manyan. To buy my formal clothes for exam. Is been a month we have talk & go out. We spent kinda plenty of time together(: We went fish spa! Hahaa.. 'Cool'. Manyan, I wount forget how you react when the fishes are biting your legs. Hahaaaaaaaa.. && I spent all my salary on that particualr day. -_- Believe it a not? & I'm totally serious. kay, Sleeping time. Time now, 11.48pm. Pretty late already, If not tmr can't wake up again. Ciao! |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|