|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, September 04, 2009
STOP MAKING ME TO DO WRONG THINGS. I'll numb myself which ever I can. Cause I'm not important. Sobbing. I want to take a breath. I want to be happy. I want someone to love me. I want to watch movie. I want to leave Singapore. I want a lot of things, who will give it to me? Did I even do wrong. Am i losing myself? Is there someone to tell me? I hope I'm not in the wrong. I just simple wish no one knows the secret. Please do not even open your mouth & say anything. I'm sorry, lets that be the last. Ciao. Labels: Let that be the last time. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|