|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, September 13, 2009
SOON, I'LL LEAVE EVERYTHING THAT I OWNED. Is been a long time time that I've blog. Plenty of things had happened. I always wish the dream won't happen, still it happened. Oh, I'm leaving singapore with my grandma pretty soon(: Tho, is just a short period of time but is okay. @ least I'm able to leave everything & adjust my emotions. Better than facing all the problems that I don't wish to face. I kinda slashed my hand. Stupid me. My hand now, is damn ugly D: Very pain. Plus, is not my fault. Is my sister fault. Okay, partly my fault too. Aiya, whatever is it, it already happened. Kay, I'm gonna to perpared to leave my cozy house. Going to the east side pretty soon. Ciao. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|