|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY ♥ FOR YOU. I feeling damn lucky this whole year. Just felt like a princess(: 2009 is going to pass so soon. Is just 3 more months. & that's 16 more weeks. && also my contract ends. Is freaking fast, 14 months just passed like that. Just a snap. Alrighty, tmr half-day work for me. Going to orchard for shopping(: Much love & can't wait. Grandparents are coming in the morning, I got a feeling that they have majong session. With the neighbours they know well -_- Manicure for me soon too! With christine and maybe Nurul. My gossipers, chit-chatters, cam-whorers. hahaa(: Friday, on whole day leave. Yea! I actually wanna go watch, 'I love you, Beth cooper.' This show. Just nobody is free to watch with me. Sad. Debra not free D: Got her don't know what work. Hack care. Shall see about it. I'm going to watch my show. Ciao. When i got time to type all out, I'll. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|