|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, September 07, 2009
A wonderful weekend for me. Everything is beautiful! Kay, I'm kinda hungry now. But I'm lazy to cook. Stomach a little hurting. A little feeling like gastric. But nevermind, shall let it be like that. Grandparents stayed at my house only for 4 days. Chey, what a short period of time. Still, I had a great time with them. learnt lots of things. But my grandma out of the sudden said, 'You must avoid guys at this period of time. As you'll get cheated.' Okay, that freaks me out for the whole day. Like as if, she will know what's going on in me :S I'm damn scared. Like why out of the sudden she will say that too me. CREEPY! I've a busy schedule this month. 10 Sep - Watch 'I love you, beth cooper' 15 Sep - 宝贝 B'day. 22 Sep - Shopping with ladies. 23 Sep - Manicure appointment 25 Sep - Teachers' Day dinner. That's all I know. Haaha, my money is getting lesser & lesser. Nevermind. I'll always save & earn back. Oh, saving one more day for a movie date with someone. Heehee. I want to watch G-force. The show looks cute to me. I guess it would be nice. Yea(: My stomach is still hurting me badly. I'm so sleepy. I've not been sleeping properly recently. Been waking up in the middle of the night, Sucks a lot. Just do not know why. I want to go & buy a hot pink bikini. Like soon. Out of the blue, I felt like buying it. -_- Let me save more money first. Yes! I felt damn cheapo. Sigh, nevermind. Slience makes the best decision. After all, is me. Alright, is getting painer. I cannot take it anymore. I hope i still can walk to the kitchen & take a drink or a munch. Stupid stomach! I want to grow skinny. Nothing seems working but making me fatter. What's the problem with the me? OMG! Goodbye. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|