|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
GAME OVER. Oh dear, I just realise that I've not been blogging much. Yea, pretty much things are going on & happened. Shan't really say it here(: My Baobei Debra, had grown one year older yesterday. Suppose to go & watch my movie, or maybe our movie. But the timing just don't match our timing. So instead she came to my house with little Raine. She's still that small girl. Really! Tho, her dream height was 155cm. She still have 15cm more to grow. Yea(: Pray for her. Oh, so. We decided to go and watch the movie on the 24 Sep :D is a must to watch. Now, bloody hell. I got 2 show, is a must to watch. & that is. I love you, Beth cooper. & The Ugly Truth. Really really must watch it. Die die. A long weekend this week. YEA! I'm damn happy(: Cause I can sleep a little longer on Monday. Kay, I've borrowed the show, Twilight from my friend. The guy is HOT! Did I mentioned before that I do not mind having a vampire boyfriend, if his that hot? Hahaa.. I'm serious. Tho, Christine always thinks that I'm crazy. But uh-huh. I rather let him suck my precious blood of mine. Hahaa, i got the whole day to watch it(: Sweeeeeet. Today, went to CCK. Wanted to buy magazine. Normally, I would buy Cleo. But today I hesitated super duper long. Cause I can't decided which one to buy. In fact, I wanted to buy Teenage, Teens & Cleo altogether. Cause teenage, there's my idol, Kim Hyun Joong talking about his team SS501 & got BOF poster. But then, Teens also have Kim Hyun Joong talking about his team SS501 but the poster is New Moon. Then lastly, Cleo is talking about Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart(: Awww. & I can't simply decide. Sigh, so in the end just bought Teens & Teenage. Well, Cleo I can buy it end of the month. Shall save $$$ & buy it ): OMG! Robert Pattinson is damn Hot & Cute in the show. Awww. Alright, I guess I shall stop thinking about them. Have a clear piece of mine. Yea. Whatever. Kay, I'm going to take a rest. Goodbye. Still thinking of him. My gosh. Easer it from my freaking mine. Urgh! |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|