|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
WHAT A DAY, BUT I'M STILL DISFIGURED. Still disfigured! & that's sad. My face has a freaking ugly scratch D: Anws, I have lots of cuts around me. First, a scissor cut my right thumb. Then followed by paper cut my left thumb. After that, don't know what sharp thing scratch my left thumb too. -__- I'm damn unlucky. Anws, I realise that paper cut is more painful then cutting wrist. Talking about that, my scar is still there )': In fact, I think I'm damn stupid. Alright, let's not talk about it. Stupid people. Arrgh, when is my face going to heal? Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it's itchy. Still I can't touch it. Cause I don't want to leave a scar. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I despo to let it heal now. Alright, looking forward on friday. Maybe not. Oh whatever. Still i think is a day that i can be myself more. I intend to just delete my blog & not blog anymore. But I'm hesitating. Cause there's too much memories in here. How? Should I? Tell me Tell me. I think I shall think what should i write. Maybe my blog will be dead for awhile (: Goodbye. Ciao. Zai Jian. Sayonara* Ps: I love you. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|