|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, August 03, 2009
Heehee, I look super funny. \& there's a little weird in the picture, can you see it? -_- Saturday, 1 Aug 2009 I've a fantastic day(: Is been a long time I've seen them. & i miss them badly. Had dim sum together @ Vivo, Bosses. I think that's the name of it. Xiao Long Bao, is like yumyum. Hmmm.. After spending 2-3 hours. My dear miss Dim Sum Princess have to leave. Is sad to say 'Goodbye' but still i know we'll meet each other again :D So the other girlfriend & I took a bus to orchard. In fact, we went to far east. Unwilling to go in but have to. Cause i got to buy my grandma's sunglasses. As she is one side blind ): So she can't take strong sun that's why she's wearing sunglasses. So I bought her a Kinky sunglasses. Cool colour too(: Hope she like it. Cause is purple. Heehee. She so gonna scold me for buying things for her again. But nevermind. Her nagging is very cute(: Hahaha. So after that @ about 4, I left for my kiddos in church. Sweet. My Princess Esther & Mr School Bus is damn cute. Will take a picture of them one day :D Sunday, 2 Aug 2009 Woke up early in the morning for marketing. Cause Aunt Katherine and gangs are coming up for lunch. As Aunt Katherine & Nat are going back to Australia. Well, heard that church Gong Gong had already transfer to normal ward. That's great. But he's not really improving much. Well, I guess we must pray more & have faith with God. So he'll help us. Be postive i guess. Actually, I have not seen the Aunts for long. Since Primary school? Yea, somehow that long. Monday, 3 Aug 2009 A day @ work again. Nothing much, but was really going crazy doing the interviewing. Is F stupid & crazy. Oh wells, at least I've done much of it. Clever me :D I'm planning to take leave on Friday. Should i? Cause Sat there is a family gathering Cum national day celebration. Much excited about it. Cause i can play with my monsters. Heehee, the cute monsters(: Oh not to forget, my adorable grandparents & aunts. They are surely playing their dry swimming. Heehee(: Oh like on sunday i came across this article. Let me share. -- Someone asked the prist, 'Why do we suffer so much?' --- & the prist replied, 'Suffering is a mystery. Sometimes suffering is our own fault, but more often it's beyond our control. Most suffering is inflicted on us from outside, it just is, and many times no one or nothing is to blame. God did not create us and the world only to abandon us. God is present and active in the world, suffering with us like a parent who suffers with a beloved child. Just knowing we are not alone and that God understands and loves us seems to help us make it through times of suffering. It also helps if we can find meaning in our suffering. In union with Jesus, we can endure sufferig in solidarity with all who are in pain. Try to focus on the the redemptive aspect of suffering: In his life, death and resurrection, Jesus has shown us a way through suffering and death-not around it-to new life and joy.' I love this, so much. Cause i think is true. Plus, God really did not give us suffering. Is just that how you see it. After I've read this, I've thought & I'm going to be positive. Gosh, tmr is tuesday! & know what. School day. & I've not study for my topic yet. I guess I gotta wake up early tmr & study. Right, can't let the stupid cher bang me again. Goodbye(: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|