|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, August 17, 2009
FOUNDER'S DAY The day, I bond with the APS staff. This is principal of APS. Mr Wee Tat Chuen. He's a un-noisy man. Cause whenever he walks, there's no sound. This is Vice-Principal of APS. Ms V, that's what i called. Everyone do not like us to be together. Just don't know why :? Mother & daughter just what the office people says. Whenever I got problem, I would go to her. Cause she ears are always open for me :D Heehee. We are the 3 Cam-whores. Love to take pictures. They are like my 'sisters' in the office. We gossip, chit-chat, quarrel.. & blah blah blah. Times together just flies fast. Loves! This pretty lady, Yana. She's a sweet girl. We have something in common & that is LOVE DRINKING GREEN TEA. Cause both of us got BB(: Whever we meet each other, we will shout' Hello, BB.' Then everyone will start staring @ us. Cause they don't understand(: Handsome & Mr Ong. (: Funny guy. Listening to their voice just makes me laugh! Hahahahahahaa.. Mr green & everyone. Just love them. The height makes a different too(: Haha.. Not being mean. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I Love You All. Having a real friend is hard to find. Cause I've found who's my friends. There they are(: Sweet us. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|