|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, August 28, 2009
BLESSED TO THOSE WHO GIVE THAN RECEIVED. Wonderful lunch I ate. Simply, cost me less than 10 bucks. Worth it lots. Oh, is APS monfort cafe. One of the notorious student, Benson, cooked it. Is really fab. In fact, he's sweet after all. Appetizer, My fav. Cause there's salmon. Yums(: Followed by main dish with Green salad. A big portion, but still I ate all. The Chicken is really yummy. & healthy too. Cause there's no fats @ all :D After eating this lunch. I felt I'm the fortunate girl in the world. Espcially, was serve like a princess(: Heehee. Anws, yummy foodies are all inside my tummy already. -_- I'M GOING TO SHOPPING SOON. DAMN SOON. I can't wait. [: Alrighty, I guess i better off the computer already. Before my mummy, start naggying @ me again. Non-stop. In fact, there's alot of things I want to say. But i guess I'm going to say it in the other, you know(: Everyone have things that can't be said. I wish I was a happy girl, with no worries. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|