|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
BEING A FAMILY, YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO FORGIVE & FORGET. My tummy is very pain. Is like got butterflies flying around. & I do not know what had happened to me ): And and i got headache too. Since Saturday. Hmph, what had exactly happen to me?! School today was alright. I got back my topic 2 BEG test. I got 14 out of 40. Got a little lecture from Daniel Tan. Arrgh. Don't really like him. Bleh! After all, I guess is alright. I guess I'm going to rest my brain and everything. Cause is starting to pain again. I can't stand it anymore! Fucktard. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|