|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, July 27, 2009
WHAT WILL MY FUTURE BE LIKE? Ready to go back to work/school? My answer, No. Been down with fever, flu, sore throat. Not fully recover D: Hate to be sick. Cause there's no feeling in my mouth. & they body is aching. Doesn't seems to be mine ): Well, after 3 days of rest. Kay, maybe 4 days. I'm feeling much much much better. My grandparents have all went back home. Don't know when will they be here again. Just pretty hope, not that fast. I guess i shall go watch my show instead. Goodbye, feeling very sleepy too. After eating medicine D: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|