|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, July 18, 2009
This is what we do for K2 class today(: Is very cuteeee. The yellow little person looking with a big smile is mine. Heehee. Cute? I think it is. My day today is good. Not very fanatastic, was kinda Pms-ing when before going to church D: I don't know why too. Just happened like that. Sorry, sister & mummy. Felt bad in the end. I'm very sleepy. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz.. Wanna sleep now. Anw, tmr going to chalet at Pasir ris. Baby's 1 year old birthday(: Baking bread tmr. Making chocolate corn flacks too(: Many yummy delicoius food. Hahaha :D See ya. Bye Sweethearts. This time, i had make up my mind. Not to speak a word to you. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|