|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, July 23, 2009
This is my little niece, Cerys. Singing birthday song with her Daddy & Mummy(: My grandparents are here, in my house. I felt very I'm staying in a village. Don't why i say that. But just felt that :/ Staying with them is okay. Just that i think we do not know how to communicate. Like my grandmother don't know what I'm talking about & I don't know what she talking about. In fact, we are like chicken and duck. -__- Weird. Grandfather having stomache today. But after he's alright, after having a jab. Paaaaiiiiinnnnnn D: Erm, moving seats at work soon. Sitting right in front D: Which the place i hated most. No privacy ): Everyone can see what am I doing. Is Fucking arrgh! Oh wells, It's fate.. I think I'll blog tmr. My show is starting. Goddbye. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|