|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, July 30, 2009
THINK BACK & I THINK I'M VERY STUPID. I'm too stupid to trust you. My blog is dying. Seriously. But I'm not going to make it happen. -__- Lots of things are going on. Plus lots of absentee in school. Is exhausting me everyday D: Is simply just by doing substitution for the teachers, is taking my life already. Imaging, I've still got Financial students to deal with. Fucktard. Oh well, I hope it will be better after a few days. Today, when to CCK to top up Ez-link Cards. At the time being, have some little tiny look at clothes. But then.. I still think i need to buy shoes (: Tho, I just bought a shoe not long ago. Still, not enough shoes. I planning to buy 3 pairs. Oh, and i need to find spaces to put the shoes too. My shoe rack is Full! Can't bear to throw away shoes. But I'm tired of wearing them. Heehee, how? 1 more day to 1 Aug. A brand new month is here again. Plus, I realise there is alot of Aug babies. Like my cousins, friends. Especially, on the 24 Aug. Too much. I think a day there's 3 right? Yea i think so. Is that day, a good day? Hahaha. Should i even meet them? Oops, there's a few i've lost contact. Sadly! D: Ohoh, not to forget the girlfriends outing. Is on the bloody 1st Aug. Haven even decide where to go. Maybe we shall go Clark Quay. Shall we? But, don't know the princess got work a not. No news from here, yo. Must tell me asap. (: I want to go back to school. Maybe to meet up my cousin for lunch. Or to meet my uncle. Haaha. I guess I'm going to take leave real soon. Whatever it is, you're just a jerk. I simply got alot of things to say. But i just don't know how to say it. Maybe i shall not type here, but just to tell my girlfriends. I sick & tired of it already. It seems that, my heart is dead. I'M DAMN IT TIRED. DON'T KNOW WHY FLASHBACKS ARE APPEARING BACK. I thought i've forgotten? Fuck. Goodbye. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|