|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
LOOKING TALL? BUT I'M ALWAYS THE OPPOSITE. ACTUALLY, I'M THE SHORTEST. I want to be somebody out there. Will i have a chance? Sadly, I'm just another Ordinary girl. Pretty not much time left. To think what's my next route. To contiune in ITE or to study a private sector. Fucking not good feeling for passing good results for end of year. But I'll try my super duper best, Not going to stop halfway. I guess I'll blog tmr. Is a hectic day, after all. Goodnight. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|