|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, July 09, 2009
I'M IN LOVE. Currently, I'm watching this Korean Drama. I simply love it to the max! (: Damn Damn Damn handsome. He's also very sweet, in the show :D Sorry for not blogging. I was watching Boys' Over Flower, that's why. Well, my Hong Kong trip was great. Bought kinda lots of things. In fact, somehow i regretted not buying the clothes. D: But nevermind. Cause maybe end of year, I MIGHT go again. Met up, my Aunts, Uncles & Cousins. Is been 11 Years i had seen them. Even the Dog who chased me 11 years ago, are now a big dog(: She is Cuteeee. Love the Dogs. She kissed me on my lips. Sweeeet. Pictures will be up soon, I guess. I'm broke! Going to have Dim Sum with ladies(: Heehee. I'm so going to eat XO Chee Cheong Fun! Is yummy in Hong Kong. BUt just don't know whether will it be yummy here.. Blog again tonight(: Ciao. STOP LEADING ME ON! STOP IT. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|