|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
COMING WEEKENDS SEEMS GREAT! I'm actually looking forward for my weekends(: Saturday : Morning-Sentosa Night-Fathers' Day celebration (Mummy side) -- Sunday : Afternoon-Meet my cousins for lunch & then cyclying. Night-Fathers' Day celebration (Daddy Side) See there is alot of things going on. I'm still thinking when should i watch 'Monster Vs Aliens' with my 4 little monster. Next saturday I'm not free. Only left Sunday. But the problem is will the show be on? Yea. Still thinking. 27th June, my dear princesses. Please listen up! Listen Listen! See See! Venue: West Coast Park Time: 1.30pm PS: Lunch will not be provided. Only chips will be provided ONLY (: Please be there, I'm actually looking forward to see your pretty/beautiful faces. Plans are on. I just hope everything will be going well. Really! I don't wish to cancel anything. Let it contiune, Lord. My hands cuts are seenable. Whenever i see it, I will remember the past. But the past that i don't want to remember. Fuck. Anyways, back to my show. & i'll pray hard. & i really will. Please grant me. :D |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|