|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, June 15, 2009
ONCE UPON A TIME. I USED TO LIKE A BOY. I got alot to say, but it seems like not coming out from my mouth. I want to cry but tears don't seems to come down. So i think let it be. Bearing everything in my heart is very painful. Loving someone & not telling is more painful D: UNBEARABLE. My Bff outing will be on the 27th June 2009. More details will be told asap. Anw, I booked all of you all already. So no backing out :D hahahaha. My keyboard 'H' is spolit the button has came out. & is hard to type ): Very hard to type eh! Anws, I bought 2 Booster :D I'm super happy. My next trip, i'll buy red one and black - purple one (: I kinda in LOVE with it. Hahahah. Manyan I bought it, AT LAST! I want to buy shorts. Blue Shorts. & Tees. Shopping is badly needed. Fatty ass is going to sentosa on the 20th June. Goodbye. Love everyone & me. (: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|