|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Once again, just not You & Me. In fact, I'm not suppose to be blogging here. But to pack my things. -_- But the thing is.. I'm lazy. Actually, yesterday during lunch time. I went to buy a lace undies(: Is cheap. Is only 2 Bucks. Bought for debra too. Cause at the point of time i was talking to her. Sweeet. Blue for her. Pink for me. Heeheee. Today, I spent my day well. Was great. Went back to Cotton On again(: Once again. Went to buy shorts. But i passed it to my sisters instead. As kinda not really like the colour already ): Gosh! Pastamania for lunch. O.o Uh-huh. I guess i have to start packing now. If not, i'm so gonna be dead. I felt like meeting you, Give a kiss & say 'I Love You & Goodbye.' Dreams scattered. Will blog when I'm back. & that's like 5 days later. Yea! See you(: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|