|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, June 04, 2009
NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE FIGHT, WE STILL THAT CRAZY :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY YING YING JIE JIE (: In this picture, I'm very ugleh. & i know it. Plus i only got this picture with her only ): ![]() --- My Channel 55, 8pm show. 20 Chapter just finish today ): Is sad. ![]() This is the show that always making me cry! I want to But I'll NEVER. Cause this show is very meaningful. Oh boy, I really miss this show alot. Fyi, now then i realise that Steven Ma is cuteeee too (: (He's the guy that is standing in front - in the picture) Actually, he's more manly in this show. Actually, all show he do is cuteee. Now, he overtaken Bosco place. Steven is FIRST & Bosco is SECOND. Can i just see him in real life? I really wish i can! Linda is pretty too (: Love her when she is in the abalone show. :D Alright, so what show is next? Actually i don't know eh. But will see it tmr. Yea. Took 2 days off in the month of June. Clever me. Took 11 & 12 June. Going out & more outing in fact. Out with my cousin. & Bra Soh & Manyan & the 4 Little Princess. Actually i realise that one year is not enough is kinda shot tho. I think that's what life is suppose to be. A new chapter in my life is actually beginning. Yes! It is. .. Meeting Bra tmr for lunch but i don't think i'm having lunch BUT shopping. Great. Loving it. Wanna buy shorts. :D What am i going to give to my dad, my grandfather & most of all my uncle? Father's day is round the corner. Anyway, left 2 more weeks only. Not much time. 14 days & counting down. What should i do? hmph.. Still thinking. Is there any idea? Any suggestions? Celebrating at Marina Mandarin Hotel. On the 20 June, Sat. Oh Shit, & i promise Natasha that i'm going to sentosa. Shitty shitty shit. How? Sigh, I gotta think of a way again. I can't Split myself into 2, right? Yes, i can't. Kay, think think think. Kay, Goodbye. Cause i need to think. :S |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|