|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, June 12, 2009
I KNOW THIS DAY WILL COME. Sorry, there's no monica in the picture. Kay, yesterday i'm in a low low mood. Serious! Cause something is wrong & I've been thinking for the whole day D: I'm actually not eating food today, the whole day. Fair enough. -_- Day out with my cousin, niece & sister in-law. Was kinda great. But the thing is bringing babies out is the most tiring thing ): I mean one small baby, but have to bring thousands and thousands of things. I'm kinda not want to give birth already. Tho, they say giving birth is great.. Is a woman thing. I kinda not want to date anymore too D: Cause i don't want to have heart breaks. I did not eat a thing today. Okay maybe only a curry puff. I really don't feel like eating but just vomit. I don't know what's going wrong with me. Seriously, I don't. Punishing myself, I guess. Let's not talk about it already. Too much. Too much to be taken in. I'm sorry. I think this series of Cleo Mag is Fab. Real Fab. Talking alot of interesting stuff. And i read one of, Quiet guys are the most active one. & i think is true. Really true. Dont see them quite quiet. Actually they are most active one. Alrighty, I guess i shall stop. My stomach is pain again D: I guess i shall blog tmr. Goodbye. Labels: Kissable Lips |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|