|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Bye. Gonna paint my nails. Red & pink. Actually, I misses you alot alot. -_- Alright, see if i'll blog later (: {Edited} Done with my nails. But erm, it look weird. ![]() I like the Red :D My pink was destroy, so rub it ALL off. I guess i shall go to a manicurist to do it for me. I'm kinda lousy at my hand. Kay, maybe legs too D: Day work for me was B-O-R-I-N-G. Real boring ever! As there were no admin peeps, Except me myself and I. My supervisor was down with flu, so did not come. Natasha, who eats next to me, took annual leave. Then, the 2 babes went for course. Left me all alone with the Finance peeps. Is really weird. -__- Yea! One more day to go. Going to have supermarket shopping tmr, to buy the flakes and chocolate. I'm making Flakes-Choco. Haahaha. Name evented by myself (: Kay, 2 down for 27th Jun outing. Bra & Jivinia needs to work D: .. That's real sad. But i can't do anything. Well, maybe take Mc on that day. Just for us :D Well, plans will be going on. No changes in it. 6 July is a school holiday. So admin division peeps can have a trip to somewhere. Which the somewhere i don't know where yet. As they are still planning. Maybe go for food tour, or malaysia. Well, not a decide so i dont know. Bra is back today (: Shopping real soon! Real soon. Garett let's have bonding times with the babes. Hahaha. A.A, S.A & F.A :D Loves. -- Blog tmr again. Is late tho. Many times i wanted to hear from you, 'ILY'. Labels: Working D: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|