|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, June 29, 2009
WE PLAYED, WE DANCE, WE SING. WE ALWAYS DO IT TOGETHER :D I Love this Babe of mine. The understandable friend. I'll Treasure her. 1. Dare or double dares + triple dares. 2. Fly kite. (Learning in progress, but the kite just don't fly D:) Poses. 1,2,3,4. 1,2,3,4. I love you(: *Not to forget the rest. Kissable babe. Love the days when we are saving up our $$$ together. Love Game. Sorry my fats scares you ): Eat-able people. Everyone is learning how to fly the kite, only both of them sit there and eat.. -_- Candid shot. There is always Ups & Downs. We are always there for each other. I Promise. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|