|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Lets's end it with a full-stop. My blog seems to be dead, DEAD! Was kinda busy this few days D: Simply hate it! Oh wells, let's not say tueday stuff. Cause is normal 'I'M IN SCHOOL! PATHETIC SCHOOL' & you know. Do you know what?! I think Nerdy guys are cuteeee (: Hahaha, but Manyan just dont think so ): Aren't they cute? I dont know, it's so weird that i think they are cute. Shut up prudence, Shut up. -_- This day Wednesday is okay. Nothing much. Manage to finish all my work on time. Clever me (: I told myself that 'I'M NOT GOING TO WORK IN SCHOOL ANYMORE' Simply doing Fiancial Assistant things is just killing me slowly. Heart hurting alot alot D: To encourage me to do that, Maybe i will get heart-shape breakfast tmr. Or maybe friday. So sweet right? Yea i know. Just saw it today @ the coffee shop. Indeed they sells Heart-shape breakfast :X --- Righty, going to library to study with Miss Bra Soh. Cause i REALLY need to study but just that my schoolmates are busy with their work. So is kinda hard for me to work & study together. But nevermind, UNDERSTANDABLE. Friday, is PTM. Crazy i need to stay back in school till 9pm. Sigh, which means i can't watch my 8pm show AGAIN! ;Saddish Nevermind for my OIL i shall bear with it. (Off-In-Lieu) When should i take leave? Hmph anybody want to ask me out? Cause i'm free yo! One day leave (: . .. ... Telling myself not to MISS you is just killing me. But for my own Freaking sake, I'm gonna not MISS you. But just let me say one last time, ILY. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|