|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, January 19, 2009
okay shopping on the friday(: going to BBP, i think. oh wells, on the day itself we will decide. I WAS HAVING FUN ON THE SUNDAY 18 JAN 2009! i v.v.v.v. long never had so much fun :O i just LOVE you guys! *UNGLAM PICTURES I AM NOT GONNA POST IT UP "/ IF WANNA, PLEASE LINK : MANYAN WONG. i DONT wish to have a boyfriend. dont understand why people do want it "/ kay, people just werid. this few days, i dont why i kept dreaming the same dream"/ && is the dream that i dont like. kinda not want to dream of you again. okay pray not to have dreams again"/ sleeping beauty says, GOODBYE! Labels: stop appearing in my dreams. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|