|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, October 12, 2008
hehehe(: having a great time with my cousins & peoples. friday went to coasta sands chalet is right at the end. near downtown east. but right at the end. hmph made a card for him. and all. talk & all. but only thing is missing is pictures, cause to many people so no time to take pictures. OH & HIS SISTER IS PRETTY, SHE LOOKS LIKE ANG MOH(; hmph so yeah back to today. went to ahobana's SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY. okay. NO COMMENTS(: *pictures will be uploaded soon! I DONT THINK I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THOSE WHO IS SMOKING. I DONT KNOW WEATHER ARE YOU OR WHATEVER SHIT. BUT MAKING FRIENDS WITH SMOKING PEOPLE JUST MAKE ME FEELS SMELLY & MAKING LOOKS LIKE AN BITCH! I DO NOT WANT IT. IF ALL MY CLIQUE MEMBERS SMOKES, I MUST WELL DONT MAKE FRIENDS THEN BECOMING AN BITCH! GET IT! I DONT THINK I NEED YOU THIS KIND OF FRIEND! SO GET LOST MY LIFE. & FCUK OFF(: *i am sorry for making so much bad words. Labels: fcuk off my life, you smoker:/ |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|