|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
THIS IS HOW MANYAN LOOKS LIKE WHEN SHE TALK OVER THE VIDEO-CALL ![]() ![]() EDITED BY; PRUDENCE EVEyesterday only 17 people came. is really PATHETIC. whatever it is mrs gomez says is okay but they have to study at home. hmph while if debra and rozana never come i will be only with shobana:/ you know what i mean. okay! after that went to debra house suppose to study but in the end, we help debra to pack her cupboard. sigh she got alot of clothes is soooo old her she dont want to throw. after we left she take back the clothes again! SIGH, DEBRA! today, as alright! though my friends did not come again. but i think i use to it already. and the people who is not coming is getting more. sigh:/ whatever it is. I REALLY NEED TO STUDY SUPER HARD. THOUGH EVERYDAY I GO SCHOOL, I ALSO DID NOT STUDY MUCH. HMPH:/ I THINK I AM INSULTING MYSELF. HMPH! people wish you luck for your exam(: 2 more weeks to school. am i excited? Labels: lazy:/ |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|