|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
tmr science exam! oh gosh:/ anyway things happening in my house! my grandfather went into hospital:/ and he is in the ICU i am soooooo scared! sigh i hope GOD can help him and recover soon(: DEAR LORD, PLEASE HELP MY GARNDFATHER, HE IS ALREADY VERY OLD AND HIS BIRTHDAY IS COMING. I DO WISH HIM TO SUFFER SOOOO UCH AT THE AGE! LORD, I KNOW YOU ARE A HELPFUL, KIND AND OPEN-MINDED PERSON. PLEASE LORD, PLEASE GRANT ME THIS WISH. I REALLY WANT HIM TO BE ALRIGHT! AMEM i really hope in heaven there is such thing as computer, and GOD can see my prayer and my wish(: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|