|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
oh please, please let someone just take my sister off from my sight! IRRITATING FREAKS:/ i think the house is not their house okay, their jobs are only studying that all and when they are FREE they only mop the floor. oh please i dont understand why must i be the eldest! I FOLD THE CLOTHINGS, I WASH THE BOWLS, I CLEAN THE FLOOR, I KEEP ALL THE CLOTHINGS, I IRON THE CLOTHINGS! but now i am not stupid anymore i purposely not going to iron the clothings, no matter how much my mum scold me I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT! snice they are not doing anything why must i? my dad always says, if they are not doing, just tell my mum. but i think no use cause my mum says i am petty everything also calculate things, who do this and who do that! arrgh:/ just so BIAS. i dont understand what are they suppose to do in the house? I ALSO GOT EXAM BUT I HAVE TO DO THE CHORES, THEY ALSO HAVE EXAM BUT THEY NO NEED TO DO IT! oh man, why is the fairnest in the world. i think there isnt anymore. GOD WHERE IS ALL THE FAIRNEST IN THE WORLD? i wouldnt want to stay in a house where i seems to be an outsider, always left behind! thats why in class i always wants peopke attendtion as int my OWN house i do not have one! :/ |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|