|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY i just concentrate now! nothing goes in my head! everything is so so so not going into my head! how how how 6 more weeks to perlim and 8 more weeks to n-level! i really have to ask god how! i really cant concenrate! i feel so dumb:/ bring me to my study mood please! i need some motivation! OH LORD, PRUDENCE IS HAVING HER EXAM SOON AND IT IS 6 WEEKS TIME TO PERLIM AND 8 WEEKS TIME TO N-LEVEL. I HVE NOT STUDY MUCH! I NEED MOTIVATION! LORD CAN YOU BRING YOUR GUADIANCE ANGLE TO BLESS AND PROTECT ME AND AND GIVE ME MOTIVATION!I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP! AMEM |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|