|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, March 24, 2008
okay there is misunderstanding with my parents i think now okay already! while people i am sorry that i gave you attitdue, i dont know why i gave it but i think there is some reasons! ANW i dont know weather there is such thing called friendship i really wonder!as i got 9 friends in total as in the close one. if i say the closest among all i only got 4 which always saying things that are not suppose to be BUT i know their intention is not serious. as the other 5 whenever they say things about me or just show me face i would like mad at them or i find them irritating.i dont know what happen but is like weird. i did not mean that other 5 people is not my friend they are but dont know why i will feel that they are really mean what they say! is like arrgh! whenever they say about me my attitdue towards them will change then after awhile it will change back to normal! is it sonething wrong with me or them? I REALLY WONDER:/ while I AM SORRY IF I GAVE YOU FACE OKAY! TO GARETT ANN:I MAY LOOKED UGLY AND NOT AS PRETTY AS YOU BUT YOU NO NEED TO SAY ABOUT ME LIKE THAT RIGHT! HMPH:/ YOU HURT ME OKAY! BUT I NOT MAD AT YOU FOR THIS LAH! DONT WORRY BUT YOU HAVE TO SAY SORRY TO ME OKAY YOU MEANER PORK!HMPH NEXT TIME I FIND ONE HANDSOME-ER THAN YOURS HMPH YOU WATCH AND SEE!GOOD FRIEND LOVES GOOD FRIEND.. my question,a fat person cannot wear sexy clothings and nice clothings?must they always wear tee and pants only? |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|