|
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized.
XOXO.
|
|
|
Profile
Prudence, 121292I ♥♥♥ God. & also Sweet family & Gorgeous bitches. I believe in fairy tales. Tho it ain't true. Exits
GarettAnnYanWong DebraSoh RozanaZailan MonicaThant AliciaLim PriscillaTan ChantaleRae YuslianaMisran InezKwek Archives
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, March 26, 2007
Baby come back to me, remember how it used to be Without you I'm incomplete I feel the pain with every heartbeat Baby come back to me, inside I'm dying piece by piece Paradise is just out of reach Baby won't you please come back to me hah i haven blog for a very long time le hhahah okay yeah while i am happy that the syf is coming okay and then.. hahaha okay i dunno why too but ya hmph today was alright while i went to monica's house with garett and rozana so ya aiya i am so damn sian with my blog okay arrgh i dun feel like blogging le lah:/ hmph shall post photos instead.. the another side of us hahaha.. as we can do whatever we want okay we are bored.. so ya hahaha while we played the waterfall yeah hahaha having plenty of fun there.. the EVER FIRST photo with my 2nd sister.. patheic right?! |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|